We are not shipping any setup information with the blink VPN routers as it is technically not required. We are hoping to keep the VPN service as interaction free as possible as the main selling point of the product, and also to provide ease of use to the user.
Remove the VPN router from its packaging along with the USB power cable
Power on the router using the USB cable
- You can power it using a USB phone charger
- You can power it using a USB socket provided on the back of your existing internet router / modem
- Any USB socket will suffice
3. Select the most practical option for you below (a or b, but you can use both)
a. Direct connection mode (This is the fastest and most easiest method).
- Using the provided CAT (RJ45) network patch cable, connect this to the VPN router and then to
your existing internet modem or router.
b. Wireless extender mode (This modes speed is dependant on the distance between your VPN router
and your existing internet modem / router.
- Power on the VPN router within the WIFI range of your existing internet router wifi signal
The VPN router will connect to the internet using WIFI to your internet router and then re-divert
all internet traffic + VPN connection using the BlinkVPN wifi network.
4. Using the BLINK VPN...
- Wait for the Blue LED light on the BlinkVPN router to become stable and stop flashing.
- Simply connect any device you want to the new BlinkVPN wifi network.
- That's it!
If you have any questions, please contact us using Facebook or respond to this post directly.
If you feel that the BlinkVPN is not working to your expectations, we are able to intervene remotely and help you further.